PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY
1. Campidouro – Empreendimentos e Investimentos Turísticos, SA is the entity responsible for the processing of personal data of its users, and all questions related to data protection must be sent by letter addressed to the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Campidouro – Empreendimentos e Investimentos Turísticos, SA, Rua Vasco d’Araújo, 2020 4415-397 Medas Gondomar, or the electronic address email@example.com.
2. The personal data collected by Campidouro are those strictly necessary for the registration of users, for the purpose of controlling entry, billing and satisfaction of legal obligations of the Tax Authority, the Foreign Service and Borders and the Port Authority of Douro and Leixões. The omission or inaccuracy of these data or other information provided by the users is your responsibility.
3. Personal data provided by users – Name; Address; Date of birth; Telephone; E-mail; Nr. Card Citizen / Identity Card; Tax Identification Number; Name, CC / BI number of the household members / companions – can be processed and stored in electronic format, for use by Campidouro, to:
a. The. Provision of services;
b. Accounting, fiscal to administrative management;
d. Compliance with legal obligations.
4. Personal data provided by users shall not be included in third party lists nor shall it be used for marketing purposes. In certain circumstances certain personal data may have to be reported to public authorities – Working Conditions Authority, Health Regulatory Authority, Courts and security forces.
5. Personal data provided by users shall be kept for different periods, depending on the purpose for which they are intended and taking into account legal criteria, the need for and the minimization of the period of conservation, or for the periods legally defined for the purposes of investigation and legal proceedings of a criminal nature.
6. The user has the right to access, rectification, opposition, deletion and limitation of their personal data. This exercise can be requested by telephone 224760162, or by written request to Campidouro – Empreendimentos e Investimentos Turísticos, S.A., Rua Vasco d’Araújo, 2020 4415-397 Medas Gondomar, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Without prejudice to the possibility of claiming from Campidouro, the user may submit a complaint directly to the Company’s responsible and for the protection of data, through the electronic address email@example.com.
Gondomar, May 19th 2018